The Luis Miramontes Memorial Foundation (LMMF) is excited to have Tyler Whitlow join them in their quest to make Redding the cancer center of the north state. “Tyler has made a positive impact on our community with his involvement in the Chamber of Commerce and One Safe Place”, said Machelle Miramontes-Henning, President of the Foundation. “Tyler believes that a community is only as strong as the people who live in it and helping make it strong is his passion”.
“The LMMF has been so successful in their first five years. Bringing the da Vinci Robotic Surgical System to Redding was a huge benefit to the citizens of our entire region” said Tyler. “They have been able to bring something very significant to Redding every year through their partnership with Mercy Cancer Center. I am very proud to be joining this Foundation”.
Accomplishments like those made by the LMMF would be impossible without the generous support of our business community. Thank you so much for your support.
- Owner of Shasta Solutions
- Board Member – Redding Chamber of Commerce
- Steering Committee Member – Leadership Redding
- Advisory Member – One Safe Place
- Wife Jessica; sons Parker and Liam
- Certifications – Google services and registered developer for Apple, Microsoft, Instagram and Snapchat.